I had this grand plan to decorate pillow cases instead of buying seasonal pillows. I think it worked out really well. If you seen my previous post about custom pillows cases then you will know how to do these. If not check it out.
- Pillow Cases: Gurli from Ikea
- Paint: Multi surface Satin in fall colors
- Stencil Brushes work best
- Cardboard insert to keep paint from bleeding
- Stencils: I made stencils on my cricut!
Wash and dry your pillow cases first. After you paint them make sure to leave them for 24 hours before heat setting in the dryer.