The most delish rice. Has a creamy almost buttery taste. Add this to whatever dish you want. I like we some sloppy lenny’s (search for my lentil taco ‘’meat’ recipe) or in veggie rice wraps.
- 1.5 cups rice ( I use either basmati of jasmine)
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk full fat or classic ( I use a brand that has no guar gum added)
- 1.5 cups water
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Add to all ingredients to instant pot or other brand pressure cooker
- Select manual or pressure cooking button. Select 4 minute high pressure. Close lid and set valve to sealing.
- Once 4 minutes are up you will do a 10 minute natural release
- Release valve. Once pin drops you can open the lid. Fluff the rice with fork.
*tip* shop in your bulk section at your grocery store. Items like rice are much cheaper and you can by only what you need without added packaging.