One of the easiest side dishes. I am a potato loving kid. This side dish I make is large batches and pair with meals throughout the week. It is really up to you on how much you want to make. Also up to you on what type of potato you want to use. I prefer baby red.
- 10 baby red potatoes sliced into cubes. No particular cube size. Just chop to what you want.
- 1-2 tablespoons Adobo seasoning. I pretty much adobo everything. I am a fan of pre-combined seasonings. This one has all the ones I like. The amount you use depends on your preference and how many potatoes you are working with.
- Avocado oil. I prefer this one to drizzle all over the potatoes, but you can use olive oil if you want. Just make sure your oil can withstand high heat.
Preheat oven to 425 regular bake or 400 convection. We use convection. I believe it makes for more even baking/roasting.
- Cube the potatoes. Size is a personal preference.
- Drizzle with avocado oil
- Put the adobo on them
- Mix them up. I do this with my clean hands
- Put into oven for 20 minutes. Halfway through mixing them.
- At the 20 minutes, I stick a fork in to see if they are done. Cook for longer if you feel you need to.
- Let cool a bit then eat.