So i welded the frame image and the card turn out was super.  I decided on a deep green since it seemed to machine with darker red apple.  The last picture is pretty much everything I used to make this card happen.  I typically use the twine to wrap my cards.  I was going to use ribbon, but obviously decided otherwise.

I used my sponge daubers to do the red and brown sponging around the edges of the image.  I used distressed ink in antique linen to basically take away the white background you can see in the original.  The martha stewart screw punch was used to make the medium holes for the twine.  If you are a crafter and don’t have a screw punch by Martha, you need to get one.  The last item is the bone folder I would never be able to make as clean of a closing line for the cards if I didn’t have this tool.

Now that this one if done, I am off to make some more!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s