This creations was combo of some research. I wanted to make and item close to the beauty products I have already been making. With this recipe I was going for Vanilla Sweet Orange. I have made this in body butter and lotion bars. The sites I used as inspiration are
Here is what I used:
- 2 tablespoons beeswax pellets
- 1 tablespoon shea butter
- 1 tablespoon cocoa butter
- 3 tablespoons sweet almond oil
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil Vanilla Monoi Tiare
- 15 drops sweet orange pure essential oil
- ½ vitamin e oil
Melt in double broiler. Or you can section off a heat safe glass jar or pyrex measure cup that you will only use for this type of project. You can place the glass right into the simmering 1-2 inches of water. Let everything melt. I use a bamboo skewer to stir.
Poured them into the mini altoid tins that I painted a few days earlier. Made some labels. Tada.