This DIY was really easy to do. I had done something similar to this a long time ago with embossing foil. I wanted to see if I could do the same thing with an upcycle twist.
- Aluminium Can. The bigger the better
- Ball point pen
- Scissors. I use tin snips.
- Corrugated cardboard
- Picture template. If needed you may need to flip the image so it is not backwards.
- Cut your can. It is sharp. You may want to wear gloves.
- Place silver side down.Use your tape to make sure it stays down.
- Put your picture template down on top of the tin.
- With your ball point pen draw or trace the image. Make sure you put a good amount of pressure so the image transfers to the tin.
- Once finished pull the tape up.
- Color the silver side if you want.