Made this card today in about an hour. I have had the supplies for a while. I had originally made a card for friends awhile back, but decided I did not like it. Got supplies for a new card I envisioned. Got busy as usual and didnt get to it before staff training and opening started in my job.

Used textured cardstock for the base and frames. Cut everything with my cricut. Used wild card cartridge for the lattice frame. The image is called argyle. Wall decor and more for the vines. Made general card base with one of the many card options on cricut cartridges. polka dotted frame was a square I found on a cartirdge. The polka dots were embossed using a embossing card with the cuttlebug. Flowers I had from another project. If I didnt use these i would have made white paper daisy’s. I wanted to use yellow ribbon, but I was out. So I had a nice purple that I trimmed and weaved in the lattice. Use a dauber and some Tim Holt tea distress ink to muddy up the edges of the card. Made the dots pink with a copic marker brush tip. While I was doing that I got a little on one of the white flowers. So I decided to dye the tips of the flowers with the pink copic I used to the dots. Stamped hello friend from a Flourishes.org stamp set. Used memento black ink because that is the only ink I use when stamping. Holds up if you are using alcohol inks. 

Used some foam dots to lift from of the leaves and to fix the hello friend to the front. The flowers were glued on with hot glue.

Put my logo on the back of the card. Made a note inside. Ready to send with gifts

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s